CAP helps Vermonters understand their rights and get access to services. We:
- inform you about the services and benefits available under the Rehabilitation Act and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- explain how you can get these services
- investigate questions and complaints
- help you resolve problems with your counselor or agency
- help you appeal decisions
- advocate for you to get the services you need
We tackle system-wide problems that make it hard for you and others to get access to services. We advise agencies on changes to policies and procedures that can improve services.