Legal Services Vermont is hosting a free Family Law Clinic for low-income Vermonters on Tuesday, February 27, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. It is by appointment only.
You may be able to get free tax filing help. For example, there are tax-filing programs for low- or moderate-income taxpayers and for seniors.
There are a few programs in Vermont that can help you heat your home this winter.
Now there's a new tool to help people escape abuse. Legal Services Vermont has launched an online guided interview that helps Vermonters prepare forms to ask for protection from abuse.
Vermont Legal Aid will hold a free legal clinic with interpreters on Thursday, January 18, from 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. The event will take place at the Old North End Community Center.
It’s open enrollment time for these health insurance plans: Vermont Health Connect, Medicare Part D (prescription coverage) and Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans).
Benefits and common legal problems that can come up after a disaster like flooding in Vermont and information on how to deal with them.
Student loan interest resumed on September 1 and payments will be due starting in October 2023.
The Vermont Homeowner Assistance Program (VHAP) provides grants of up to $40,000 to eligible homeowners who have financial problems because of COVID and are behind on expenses for the house they own and live in. Healthy Homes helps Vermont homeowners replace their home water or wastewater systems.