Select the link below that best describes what you want to do:
- Start a Small Claims Case
- Respond to a Small Claims Complaint
- Ask the Court to Order Financial Disclosure
- (You won a small claims judgment from the court and it’s been more than 30 days without being paid.)
- Fill Out a Financial Disclosure Affidavit
- (The court asked you to fill out the affidavit to describe your financial situation.)
Legal Services Vermont and Vermont Legal Aid cannot give you advice on small claims matters. The Small Claims Roadmap will show you how to give yourself the best chance of winning your Vermont small claims case.