This form is for a parent who wants to enforce an existing child support order. It can also be used to ask the court to enforce a spousal maintenance order or a maintenance supplement.
You will need to gather:
- the name and current address of the other parent, if known
- the date of the most recent support order
- the court that issued the most recent support order
- how much child support, maintenance supplement or spousal maintenance the other party has been ordered to pay
- how much the other party owes you
- the other party’s employer, if known
- whether there is a wage withholding order
Learn more about Child Support.
PDF Version of the Form to Print or Fill Out
This is the PDF version of the Motion to Enforce Child Support, Mainenance Supplement and/or Spousal Support. Find more child support court forms on the Vermont Judiciary website.
You will also need to fill out an 813A Income and Expense Affidavit. You can get a copy of an 813A form on the Vermont Judiciary website.