Legal Help Tool

The Office of the Health Care Advocate (HCA) helps Vermonters solve problems related to health care.  Our services are free.  To help us serve you better, please review the information here and fill out our Help Request Form or call us at 1-800-917-7787 if you need help.

icon for Health
You said :
- I need help with a nursing home or long-term care.

Select which item most accurately describes your problem.