Office of Professional Regulation Complaint Form

If you have a complaint about a medical provider other than a doctor, physician's assistant or podiatrist, use this form.

You can use this form to file a complaint about an acupuncturist, chiropractor, dentist, dietician, hearing aid dispenser, mental health professional, midwife, naturopath, nurse, nursing home administrator, occupational therapist, optician, optometrist, osteopath, pharmacist, or physical therapist.

Before filing a complaint about a hospital or provider, please read the Complaints section of our website.

Updated: Apr 02, 2021